Getting out of the city to enjoy the Fall’s gorgeous foliage is a gift. The North East offers breath taking views that you can’t see anywhere else! These trips are easy, affordable and a super fun way to spend a weekend.
- Bear Mountain State Park: Hiking paths, picnic spots, a merry-go-round and a zoo, this place will definitely give your friends snap-envy. You can even get here by boat taking the Circle Line’s Mountain Day Cruise! Located in Stony Point, NY.
- Blue Hill Farm: A charming country farm with gorgeous meadows and woodland paths, Blue Hill Farm is located on the Rockefeller Estate in Pocantico Hills. The farm is also very environmentally conscious focusing on sustainability. Located in Pocantico Hills NY.
- Rhinebeck, NY: Hop on Amtrak in Penn Station and go up to Rhinebeck! Just an easy hour and a half train ride in comfy chairs with breathtaking views of the Hudson River. Rhinebeck is a quaint town with cute boutiques, cafes and of course apple picking. Go on Sunday’s to enjoy their farmers market!
- Old Westbury Gardens: On Long Island’s North Shore you’ll find a historic mansion tucked away in 200 acres of beautiful gardens. Enjoy the changing leaves and on weekends in the fall they host “Rise of the Jack-O-Lanterns”. Stop by in the evening to get in the Halloween spirit!
- Storm King: A beautiful outdoor sculpture collection on 500 acres of land. Known as one of the world’s leading sculpture parks, Storm King Art Center is just a quick trip up from NYC. Located in New Windsor, NY.
If you’re looking for an apartment in New York City, No Fee Rentals has great choices. From gorgeous one bedroom’s with breathtaking views of the city, to quaint and cozy studio apartments in hip neighborhoods like Greenwich Village and the Lower East Side, No Fee Rentals has it all. Contact us today to get started in your very own NYC story!